Here’s Some Unsolicited Advice from a Docpreneur..
1. For a fresh MBBS graduate, the best option is to become a Family Physician and start your own clinic. The pendulum is swinging from specialists and corporate hospitals to primary care and small clinics. A lot of doctors started their practices right after MBBS, and are doing phenomenally great!
A 2 year Certificate program to help Family Physicians setup and succeed in their own Family Practice Clinic
What if you could have a life you’ve always dreamed of?
– Love and respect of patients
– Excellent working environment
– Opportunity for Continuous Learning and Self-Growth
– A Financially Satisfying Career
– Making a Difference in the world, every day
Yes! It is all possible as an independent Family Physician running your own Clinic!
The Family Physician Acceleration Program aims to help a doctor to start his/her practice by equipping him/her with all the essential skills needed to succeed in private practice. Through close mentorship and support in clinical, communication and business dimensions, we are going to help doctors start their clinics, and become self-sustaining very fast, while maintaining the highest standards of quality care and business ethics!
This program fills an essential gap in the current medical training – we turn Doctors into Value-Based Entrepreneurs!
Not sure what to expect in the program? Join us for an interactive session on Sunday Nov 4th, 2018, 3-4 pm, “Value-Based Entrepreneurship – Learning and Earning in Private Family Practice”. Dr Devashish Saini, Founder of Ross Clinics, and Dr Soumik Kalita, Founder of FamPhy will talk about their journeys as successful Private Family Physicians, and answer any questions about the program. Register for this free session here: http://m.facebook.com/events/21489888…
– Go through our websites www.rossclinics.com and www.famphy.com
– Feel free to come meet us in our practices in Gurgaon
– Call or message us at 9990505859 and 9871455291
– Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
We strongly believe that with due mentorship and support, young independent Family Physicians can and will be the catalyst for change in their respective communities, and transform India’s healthcare scenario.